Search the forum,

Discuss What brand of Tile Cutter do you use Poll 2017 in the Tiling Tools > Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

Yes, I see that as every situation is different and that is why I use whatever is available/best.
every situation is unique, hence the multitude of choices, hence the Cuckoo's nest comment, but the big call is making the right call, time after time. I count myself lucky, I seem to have made that choice for over 35 years now, but hey-ho, the job I finished yesterday may come and bite me in the backside..

D

Dougs Third Go

and that is nothing like what I posted in that post^^^^, some, a lot of text went missing..

Leader

TF
Reaction score
Im new to the tiling profession and i use Sigma also brought myself the mini montolit for the little metro tiles which worked out better than i thought.

aytiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
How do find them, a local supplier has manual and wet cutters which seem solid tools.
Got to say I've had Rubi all my life until tiles got bigger and thicker. I then moved onto Tomocanic but they went bust when I needed a new big cutter.
The Siri Pro range is the best I've had. Nicely built all metal construction and almost every part is replaceable.

SiriPro 90 Manual Cutter | Tools & Accessories - emc tiles - https://www.emctiles.co.uk/product/siripro-90/
You won't find a better price than that. It doesn't include the repeater bar, that's another £35

Last edited:

Reply to What brand of Tile Cutter do you use Poll 2017 in the Tiling Tools > Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen