Search the forum,

Discuss Toughbuilt gel knee pads. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

afright

TF
Reaction score
Sml tiling ,how have you got on with the nib on the pads I feel that it tends to push you forward and works the kneepad to the side.but admit they are comfortable.

J

Just Rizzle

had my new ruby pads on to day 14 quid in ctd . get a new pair every month. did 32mts sq of karndean flooring no problems at all not bad for a bloke of 54

D

Dougs Third Go

redbacks for me, years of no knee pads and this is the damage now ;(

10431575_10203822917786459_732367475205078053_n.jpg

S

Sean SML Tiling

Seen that pic a million times and laugh every time. I hope my knees go to doug if it ends up like that

J

Just Rizzle

I have them ray , far from comfortable compared to Alpro's.. Far from comfort indeed.
all i know dave is ive tried every type of pad over my many years of tiling and yes your knees are the most important joint for a tiler 6 yrs ago i gave up squash because the game was doing my knees in. all im saying is i find i put my pads on in the morning and were them all day i dont even know wearing them most of the time they are good foam pads moulded for the knee half of the more expensive pads ive had tend to slip round the side and as im still going strong at 54 there must be ok so far
if you get a pair next time i see you you can show me i might be converted .

dexo

TF
Reaction score
Alpros for me, for comfort, but with gaffer tape around the pad and your leg, as the straps are not up to much.

Reply to Toughbuilt gel knee pads. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen