Search the forum,

Discuss Toughbuilt gel knee pads. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

afright

TF
Reaction score
Got a pair a couple of weeks ago from Tradetiler they are ok bit pricy but in my opinion the small bulge at the bottom of the pads is a pain it pushes the pad to the side so have decided to cut it of, really dont know what it suppose to do and the wide straps could be a bit longer apart from that they are comfortable, I got them as I suffer with osteoarthritis which is getting worse.

Oh I have just read that the lower nib alleviates pressure to the ankles for me it makes it worse.

Last edited:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've yet to find a pair of knee pads that I can get on with? Tried allsorts, but with my skinny legs, they always end up moving about too much. I have got a pair of red backs somewhere, but never used, as it can't find them........will stick to my foam pad that just gets kicked about......at least till I find the red backs.

afright

TF
Reaction score
I know an old floor screeder who makes his from tryes .The only good ones I ever had was from the coal pit I always got them from the miners but now thats all gone its been hard to find a good pair.

F

foggy34

thought about giving them a try but think ill order some more platinums they seem to work for me

S

Sean SML Tiling

Cheers Sean , interesting point on the digging into the leg... Is the padding to the knee good ?
Yes the padding is very good. I've recently had swelling on the knee and it's been uncomfortable for a few weeks and after using these I couldn't feel any pain. I wasn't looking forward to the straps but again they are brill and don't dig into your legs

Reply to Toughbuilt gel knee pads. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen