Search the forum,

Discuss Topps big yellow large format cutter £150.00 ono in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

redrex

Hi all,

I bought this cutter a couple of weeks ago as a bit of an emergency, I have another cutter on order but needed one immediately and it was probably cheaper than hiring for a week or so. Only used on 1 job approx 25 cuts. its the topps 900 watt 600mm wet cutter retail £229.00 and out of stock (im told) the bed will take up to about 800 and you can just about squeeze 600m diagonally. Has the standard supplied blade, instructions and the spanners. Good value cutter, the only prob I found is that you need to check that the measuring plate is square (2 bolts underneith) otherwise the cuts can run out a bit. would be good for a spare cutter or newbie, maybe? Prefer collect only from Chiswick, West London-cash on collection. If your a newbie and arn't confident with bridge cutters, let me know and I'd be happy to go over the machine with you. Phone or pm me.

Cheers

Eduard

Attachments

• wet cutter.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 123

Reply to Topps big yellow large format cutter £150.00 ono in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen