Search the forum,

Discuss Tools you couldn't be without! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Thought I'd prove a point today & stick using my trusty driver for everything. Yes, i could have got the proper tools from the van but knew it could be done & wanted to post it here. Done all this (apart from cutting the pipes or course)
Before:
4udu9e2a.jpg
yqeqyret.jpg
a3ubequr.jpg
5y7e5uhe.jpg
gevyjy8e.jpg

After:
e2a6erad.jpg
e7ebaze4.jpg
6e9ana3u.jpg
e9yqadeg.jpg
ytyzysut.jpg

A

AMtek

Digital angle finder for skirting external corners, perfect corners every time. Hate seeing 45 corners made to fit a corner that isn't square!

W

White Room

my alpro kneeling pad, which i left on a job last week....:mad2:

why is it when you finish a job and leave some kit behind, its allways the job thats miles away, never the one round the corner....

arranged to pick it up on the weekend....till then sore knees...:thumbsdown:

When I've ever left anything tool wise at a customers job they have never called me to say they found it......

R

Rookery

I once left my coffee jar at a customers house having finished a 45 sq mtr Fired Earth floor. Completely out of the blue they sent me a deep sea diver in the post to save me going back for it. :thumbsup:

B

Bubblecraft

Probably a hardiebacker knife. Has a million uses.

Do you like their knifes? I think they are so time consuming for use with Hardi. I prefer cutting with an old handsaw. I can see it being useful for everything else though accept its designed purpose lol

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
When I've ever left anything tool wise at a customers job they have never called me to say they found it......

funny enough, they never rang me to say i left my kneeling pad, i had to think what job i last used it on...........tape measures are another thing i keep leaving on jobs, lost count of how many ive missplaced, ive even left them on quotes..!!

just thought of a new sales pitch, get a quote from me, and get a new tape measure...:lol:

Reply to Tools you couldn't be without! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen