Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling on gypsum based floor screeds in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Y

yrag1964

Hi,

I have 70sqm of floors tiles to lay in one house, ( I also have a further 50sqm floors and walls upstairs aswell!!)which are going to be laid onto gypsum based floor screeds, I was wanting to know if anyone had done any before and what materials were used e.g adhesive and primer and how long was it after the screed had been laid was the tiles put down? (because the owner of the house says that it can be painted with something so that it can be tiled onto before fully drying his builder told him this) what could it be possibly painted with to tile while still drying?

W

White Room

I hav'nt and dread the day I get one, If you go to the search button right hand side and type in "Anhydrite screeds" there's some good discussion in the post's there.

Reply to Tiling on gypsum based floor screeds in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I’m after a bit of advice. I’ve just removed the floor tiles in our on suite. After...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, Does anyone have experience of using grooved dry screed boards? (Bonus points...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, We're having our downstairs tiles installed soon, about 82m2 of 1.2x1.2m square...
Replies
Views
I've just had the whole ground floor of a house we are working on levelled with a pump in liquid...
Replies
Views
Bishbbashbosh
B

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen