Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Re: Hall of shame....

Very 1970's was that when you first started!
Don't listen to that Sir - I can tell yours are the first 3 photos:lol:

M

mikethetile

I like it phil

nice where the tiles follow the pattern up the reveal and across the cill from a common point

the original tiling was never finished to the reveal

J

jamie B

Here are some before and after pics, of a kitchen I re-tiled:oops:

..don't mock the afflicted!..it's obvious the poor guy (see pic 1) has one leg shorter than the other...I love the corner cuts as well in pic 2..I bet that was an 'oh no!' moment:lol: ..turned out ok tho phil..sharp work:thumbsup:

S

Scott

Theres a guy goes down the chip shop thinks he's a tiler......

A cracker from my local chippy. I dont think this is his worst wall either :ban:

Attachments

• DSC01218 (900x1200).jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 90
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Theres a guy goes down the chip shop thinks he's a tiler......

A cracker from my local chippy. I dont think this is his worst wall either :ban:

:yikes: That makes my guy look like a master craftsman:mad2:

Reply to Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other...
Replies
Views
This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen