Search the forum,

Discuss ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dagger

I have no doubt that Keraflex is a popular addy. I have worked in two TG stores and neither of them sold any Keraflex. I am sure it sells well in some stores, but in TG as a whole, I imagine it doesn't sell particularly well

Just my guess and please don't take it as an official reply for TG as I honestly don't know how well it sells in other stores.
so what other single part, slow set, flexable adhesives suitable for underfloor heating do tile giant sell?

i only ask because in the stores nearest me, brixton, old kent, dulwich and croydon you can hardly move for the bags of addy!

and this is an apraisal, its great gear!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Matt

so what other single part, slow set, flexable adhesives suitable for underfloor heating do tile giant sell?

i only ask because in the stores nearest me, brixton, old kent, dulwich and croydon you can hardly move for the bags of addy!

and this is an apraisal, its great gear!

We only sell Mapei addys. So, there is no other slowset, SPF. Keraquick is probably one of our biggest selling addys. I think every store has a huge amount of addy in stock, as we sell ALOT.

Now that I have dug a hole for myself, hopefully Nathan will give the official reason as to why Keraflex isn't on the extra discount list :lol:

T

tubs

Talking of keraquick does anyone use it on walls day in day out or is it still too rapid setting for that, its seems to set slow on the floor so wondering if anyone has experience of using a rapid setting adheisve on the walls ?

F

Fred

Talking of keraquick does anyone use it on walls day in day out or is it still too rapid setting for that, its seems to set slow on the floor so wondering if anyone has experience of using a rapid setting adheisve on the walls ?

I do. When it comes to the small cuts, fiddly bits, just knock a bit up................:thumbsup:

D

dagger

thanks matt for your candid remarks, all credit to you and your employer for taking on this forum (as sponsors) and mapei (as suppliers),
it will help all installers in the end!

Well done!

A

a1tiler

contacted nathan and changed my account, taking advantage of new discount went in got my grout after quick phone call to nathan from store manager, got my new price fantastic.......... popped in to rival supplier 3 doors down 3 pounds cheaper ! so for me it doesn`t work. but would be good if the stores had knowledge of forum and whats going on.:thumbsup:

N

Nkayjay

We only sell Mapei addys. So, there is no other slowset, SPF. Keraquick is probably one of our biggest selling addys. I think every store has a huge amount of addy in stock, as we sell ALOT.

Now that I have dug a hole for myself, hopefully Nathan will give the official reason as to why Keraflex isn't on the extra discount list :lol:

The list of products on offer are ones that have traditionally been the best sellers with the trade. I take all your points on board and I will have a look at sales of Keraflex and see what we can do.

N

Nkayjay

contacted nathan and changed my account, taking advantage of new discount went in got my grout after quick phone call to nathan from store manager, got my new price fantastic.......... popped in to rival supplier 3 doors down 3 pounds cheaper ! so for me it doesn`t work. but would be good if the stores had knowledge of forum and whats going on.:thumbsup:

Hi, was it Ultracolour then? Can you let me know the details on a pm. Cheers

Reply to ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen