Search the forum,

Discuss ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

honza1

TF
Reaction score
Talking of keraquick does anyone use it on walls day in day out or is it still too rapid setting for that, its seems to set slow on the floor so wondering if anyone has experience of using a rapid setting adheisve on the walls ?

I find it very good addy.
I love it especialy when you do top sides of window reveels or above windows.

And you can walk on them (with care - I would suggest ) 2 hours later .

Only I paid for a bag around £32 last year without no discounts -no that was for Flex version non flex was around £28 I think..
So I hope I will be able to pass on some savings on to the clients soon.

Thanx to sponsors for that.

Last edited:
M

mart08

Not had a chance to go into TG yet to see if i can get keraquick cheaper than £17 a bag, I'm using it all the time now and also slowly converting to mapei grouts too.:thumbsup:

honza1

TF
Reaction score
How long does it take to proces the form and receive the card?
I have done so a week ago and I am tempted to do to again as I will would like to use it probably next week.

O

Olz

Mine took approx 3 weeks, not bad going really considering they have to process, make you a card, then post it out.

M

Matt

How long does it take to proces the form and receive the card?
I have done so a week ago and I am tempted to do to again as I will would like to use it probably next week.

You don't need your card to receive your discount. Your account will be processed and added to the computer within a day or so of Nathan receiving it. Once it is on the computer system, you can quote your postcode to get your discount until your card arrives :thumbsup:

M

Matt

Any new stores opening in the future near Hemel Hempstead Matt

Sorry for the late reply, I have only just seen this post.

I don't know of any stores being opened near there at the moment, but that doesn't mean there won't be

Reply to ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen