Search the forum,

Discuss ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
i got my trade card thru today, so if i go in and the boys dont know anything about thee extra discounts ,what then? cheers steve:thumbsup:

Steve,

You need to fill in the online forms and let nathan change your account over on the system. When you go in the store then it doesn't matter if the staff don't know a thing (though they should do) as you tell them your trade account name or number and it'll simply add special prices.

You can even show off a bit to the staff and get some extra kudos. :)

It might take some time for all the staff to be aware of us. But you only need to fill in the form online to get the discount applied. The discount is also being given to the top few traders of each store, so they should be fairly used to the discount as their top traders that visit each day will be getting it too.

S

stevee

filled out the form last week:thumbsup:many thanks to dan ,dave ,matt and nathan, a good deal, especially in the current climate,steve

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol: That made me laugh.

lol I missed that.

Nathan Jander his name his, he used to be an area manager so if you're out of his patch they may not have heard of him. Though he's now wearing another title (which I don't know) covering a new position working with all the online stuff, so tilersforums and their new online store that should be being launched soonish.

Each store should have had a couple of memo's chatting about the trader loyalty scheme thing and tilersforums and this discount lark. And I'm pretty sure Nathan said he's the one that sent them to the stores nationwide, so although they may not know him, I bet you £1 they've read memo's from him.

Eitherway, it's the online form you need to submit and your discount will be applied to your account on their systems.

M

Matt

lol I missed that.

Nathan Jander his name his, he used to be an area manager so if you're out of his patch they may not have heard of him. Though he's now wearing another title (which I don't know) covering a new position working with all the online stuff, so tilersforums and their new online store that should be being launched soonish.

Each store should have had a couple of memo's chatting about the trader loyalty scheme thing and tilersforums and this discount lark. And I'm pretty sure Nathan said he's the one that sent them to the stores nationwide, so although they may not know him, I bet you £1 they've read memo's from him.

Eitherway, it's the online form you need to submit and your discount will be applied to your account on their systems.

We have a company memo that Nathan makes. But it is on our Intranet so it doesn't have Nathans name on it.

The latest one, that should be in the next few days, should contain all the info about the extra discount.

O

Olz

whe can i find out the prices guys:thumbsup:

Sign up mate then visit a store, the prices are excellent and as has been said ten fold they beat CTD etc.

You can now sign up online, and its only a cash account your signing up to, no contracts, no min spend etc, very little effort is required to sign up, it literally takes two minutes then everything else will be put in place and sent to you.

This really is a good offer from our sponsor and everyone should be getting behind it and signing up. Every saving possible in this climate is going to help so dont look this gift hoarse in the mouth.

PS thats not specifically aimed at you kilty, im just taking the oppertunity to answer your question which is quite a common one mate.

Oli

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mart08

I gave my details to Dan via an email which he said he would send onto nathan. Will info arrive in post or shall i still fill out online form?

Reply to ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen