Search the forum,

Discuss ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

david campbell

matt,it would be worth mentioning that there isn't a tile shop at all in east kilbride(probably scotland's largest town .pop 80,000) i have to travel 6 miles to either tile giant in hamilton or the same distance to topps in shawfield,opening a shop in the area would be beneficial as i always hear my local customers complaing about the travelling for tile shops:thumbsup:

Reaction score
Hi Nathan/Matt,

Do I need to open a normal cash account first or can I go straight to the TF account discounts?

I have made contact with Stuart Bell, your representative up here, but am waiting for him to get back to me - not sure if he is on hols at the mo??

Cheers,

MC

D

DHTiling

Hi Nathan/Matt,

Do I need to open a normal cash account first or can I go straight to the TF account discounts?

I have made contact with Stuart Bell, your representative up here, but am waiting for him to get back to me - not sure if he is on hols at the mo??

Cheers,

MC

Just fill the online form in and Nathan will do the rest.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
since these prices have been set on the computer at tg its effective and easy to go and buy materials /tiles,great setup guys n gals thanks again,,also thanks to the girls and guys from edinburgh tg who have been most helpful:thumbsup:

S

Smithy153

I finally got round to taking a trip to my nearest tile giant a couple of weeks ago. I found the prices very competitive and the lads in the shop friendly. I really like using Adesilex p9 but have found it really hard to find locally. Anyway chatting to Adam the manager he said we'll get a pallet in for you and see how it goes and if it sells well we'll keep it in stock. Great service and definately worth the 15mile trip. Well done to the lads @ Erdington Birmingham

Reply to ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen