Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dumbo

Met builder at job this am about en suite door stuck with screed. He was telling me door is worth £1700 so cutting bottom in situ not an option and he couldn't figure out how else we were going to open. I took off facings and skirting blocks, used my fien saw to cut all fixings holding door set to framing and eased out entire door and frame in one! Right enough screed up about 30mm onto door! Builder and client happy, well they will be until they get my pull a numpty out of the brown stuff bill :rolleyes:
How do you do that even if you were trying

Q

Qwerty

20170525_141938.jpg
Nice hot day today followed by a lovely mountain bike ride through the forest!

B

Blunt Tool

Met a joiner on job today, nice guy, had our lunch together, his name is Eddie. He told me his hobby is Ariel photography and video. He is a keen drone flier and was showing me some of his videos which are stunning! The North East rugged coastline, ruins etc all from a view from above. Then he was telling me it can be an expensive hobby as drones are over £1200.00 each and that he had lost 3 in the past month, 2 out to sea and 1 under a bridge and never came out other side! Later on in afternoon he told me his nickname is Lucky! Hahaha Lucky Eddie, he couldn't understand why I was laughing the rest of the afternoon hahaha! :rolleyes:

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
It's currently 25c in our house. Fans on and windows open

I love summer and hate winter but hate not being able to sleep!

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks