Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 2G on dust pressed tiles. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I think it was Tony who mentioned about his Sigma 2G not cutting geometrics not so good..

I just tiled a cooker area display at PWS today and it was 100mm dust pressed tiles and it was spot on.. 10mm straight off no bother what so ever..

The trick was 2 scribes for a very clean edge but if i scribed once then it was 80% break first time, so still good for a small off cut but 2 scribes then 100% snap every time..

I tried off cuts to see which way was better for me.. as always you use what method works for you.. but just thought i would mention it was no bother for me today.:thumbsup:

10mm is not easy to snap off but the Sigma 2G is the one ... my ts40 could not do it.

Reply to Sigma 2G on dust pressed tiles. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen