Discuss rubi tx 700n in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gall.B

Lol:lol: Technically you are in Caledonia seen as once upon a time the border ran from Morecombe to Berwick. always remember reading the Jocks and the Geordies in the Beano or Dandy think this could get like that lol, its prob banned now!

D

doug boardley

research your history young man, the invaders frae the n'oort (sic, folks) couldnaa'e co'tend wi t'archers frae t;alleys an' ginnels ot auld grey toon..........

G

Gall.B

I will look in to it Doug, One of Billy Connolys tour programs when he was at Hadrians wall stated that the border at one time was this way. Took him for his word apoligise if im wrong.

Looks like the Jock in you is trying to escape :smilewinkgrin: One way to confirm if you have jock or indeed Irish in you is if you are ginger under your kilt regardless of whats on yer napper.

D

DHTiling

LOL..

Well a thread about a Rubi cutter and then Sigma poo cut in..

i put a challenge to these so called poo users.. put ya money where ya mouth is and do some full on reviews of these so called good cutters.

wots up.. good quality got ya fingers.

J

jay

Will you close it without letting anyone comment like you did on the last rubi thread
Think they call that special treatment for special people:lol:

D

DHTiling

Will you close it without letting anyone comment like you did on the last rubi thread
Think they call that special treatment for special people:lol:
#

Ah but that was a Rubi review Jay.. so If you or another ****EEEE user would like to do a FULL review then plz do spend the time doing it rather than clinging onto Rubi threads.:)

J

jay

#

Ah but that was a Rubi review Jay.. so If you or another ****EEEE user would like to do a FULL review then plz do spend the time doing it rather than clinging onto Rubi threads.:)

sorry missed the answer (did you answer the question)

D

DHTiling

Bull poo does'erth protest,,

If you have something to say about ya brand of cutter then have the balls to do a review.. :):): look forward to it.:)

A

Aston

the new tx700 is way more versatile than any sigma....i know you sigma peeps dont wanna hear that but its true. i'll be honest and say the ts is flawed on hard porcs but the new tx700 is the best pound for pound cutter out there...joe and jay need to see the light and see the line lol

D

DHTiling

No..?...

well ok i take that as .. no Sigma user has the intelligence to do a review.?

H

hillhead

The truth is in the pudding Dave, :smilewinkgrin:.
Sigma IMO speak for themselves.
Just a bit of craic and not poo.
Cutters are our toys remember !

H

hillhead

Sigma don't give us tools to test either so ours are well worn,lol.
I do like the sound of this new rubi so time will tell there.
Ed will keep me informed.

Reply to rubi tx 700n in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks