Discuss rubi tx 700n in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

d noulton

got this cutter two weeks ago should have bought one sooner what a beast
cuts porcelain with minimum of ease light score snap job done
takes a few goes to get the scoring and breaking method right but when you do happy days
only downside not good in small areas due to size small price to pay for a superb cutter:hurray::hurray:

D

doug boardley

got this cutter two weeks ago should have bought one sooner what a beast
cuts porcelain with minimum of ease light score snap job done
takes a few goes to get the scoring and breaking method right but when you do happy days
only downside not good in small areas due to size small price to pay for a superb cutter:hurray::hurray:
that's why I prefer the TX 700 (No "N")

I

Ian

Just done my own bathroom with the 2009 (new version) didn't put a foot wrong, best cutter on the market without a doubt, worth every penny and kilo!!!!

I

Ian

I've had mine for about 3 months and didn't really get to use it 'til I did my own bathroom, I have always used rubi's and sometimes they can't deal with the tiles, this cutter is the king, seriously, better then anything, clean cuts down to 15mm on solid porc.

J

jay

finally a breakthrough just checking the DNA of this Rubi syndrome and have discovered some smart **** shortened the word it should read Rubbish that might help

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
just to lob a spanner in the works i use a rubi tx700....yes it cuts but i think its poorly made,beds fall off and it marks tiles i have to tape card to the breaker

does the job however but i think i may try a sigma or a monty next time

Reply to rubi tx 700n in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks