Discuss rubi tx 700n in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Ian

just to lob a spanner in the works i use a rubi tx700....yes it cuts but i think its poorly made,beds fall off and it marks tiles i have to tape card to the breaker

does the job however but i think i may try a sigma or a monty next time

Jamie, you are one post away from a ban!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

D

doug boardley

finally a breakthrough just checking the DNA of this Rubi syndrome and have discovered some smart **** shortened the word it should read Rubbish that might help
which ship were your ancestors sent over on Jay?.....whoooooo! claws out:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
which ship were your ancestors sent over on Jay?.....whoooooo! claws out:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

lol ive never managed to find the logic in this.....yes you have been caught stealing your punishment is your to be sent to the beautiful climate of australia for your crimes you will never see the grey skies of britain again lolol

I

Ian

Jay, seriously, I've always used rubis and always found a tile that they can't deal with, the TX700 ticks all the boxes and dare I say, bomb proof.

J

jay

lol ive never managed to find the logic in this.....yes you have been caught stealing your punishment is your to be sent to the beautiful climate of australia for your crimes you will never see the grey skies of britain again lolol

Makes perfect seance now you cant get in without a degree:lol::lol:

Reply to rubi tx 700n in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks