Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss rubi tx 700n in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
got this cutter two weeks ago should have bought one sooner what a beast
cuts porcelain with minimum of ease light score snap job done
takes a few goes to get the scoring and breaking method right but when you do happy days
only downside not good in small areas due to size small price to pay for a superb cutter:hurray::hurray:

OP
H

hillhead

It's not a race Doug, it's what's the best cutter. Lol.I can cut very fast on sigmas though.lol.

OP
G

Gall.B

Och aye the noo, and Ialways get my round in:lol: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image.

OP
D

doug boardley

what you talking about there doug
whenever english quote the picts, celts (or whatever they are over border) there's always an "och aye the noo" bunged in Jay, and as I live within pillaging distance from the aforesaid mentioned ginner picts and celts, I'd best just shut my trap:lol:

OP
G

Gall.B

whenever english quote the picts, celts (or whatever they are over border) there's always an "och aye the noo" bunged in Jay, and as I live within pillaging distance from the aforesaid mentioned ginner picts and celts, I'd best just shut my trap:lol:

Wise words

Reply to rubi tx 700n in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock