Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi TX-1200-N for sale on Ebay in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Why do people always send u messages asking for a buy it now price, when there clearly isnt one? If they want to offer £X , just put a bid in, thats what I do.
Diggy :+)

Reaction score
Just bid for this - I keep having to hire 1200 cutters from Tileflair. Have another 800mm job week after next. My other cutters a 700.

W

White Room

I know. The Sigma was tempting - but its out of stock everywhere. I don't want to blow 600 quid on a Rubi, and its the 1200 I need - had two 1200 tile jobs already this year - and hiring is getting expensive.

Round my neck of the woods a sigma 1200 will cost £20 a day to hire.

Reaction score
Congrats to Diggy. A little bidding war led to £407 for the Tx 1200. It always helps to have more than 2 people keen to buy lol. I lost but if buyer backs out give me a pm.

Reply to Rubi TX-1200-N for sale on Ebay in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen