Search the forum,

Discuss Recommendations for wet cutter in the Tiling Tools > Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jennie Jones

Hi all,
I'm after buying a wet tile cutter, mainly to be used to cut wall/floor tiles on bathroom jobs.
Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Jennie

B

Blunt Tool

D69D29CE-956F-4FEE-8C6D-DC0B4CBFD750.jpeg Rubi ND200 the workhorse of tile cutters

B

Bill

If you are only doing domestic then get one of these and possibly change to better blade

Erbauer ERB337TCB 750W Tile Cutter 230V - https://www.NoLinksToThis/p/erbauer-erb337tcb-750w-tile-cutter-230v/34771

J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

I have been using be similar saw to the Erbauer -looks like it could be made by the same people. I changed the blade to an Armey PTC 180mm disc. The scale/ ruler for the fence is printed on coated paper and is wearing off, i had to adjust the motor position to have it cutting square. Aside that it's easy to clean and drain the water, I've done quite a bit of cutting with it and no problems. The original blade want much cop the replacement I got from eBay.

Reply to Recommendations for wet cutter in the Tiling Tools > Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen