Discuss Recommendations for wet cutter in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

Jennie Jones

Hi all,
I'm after buying a wet tile cutter, mainly to be used to cut wall/floor tiles on bathroom jobs.
Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Jennie

B

Blunt Tool

D69D29CE-956F-4FEE-8C6D-DC0B4CBFD750.jpeg Rubi ND200 the workhorse of tile cutters

B

Bill

If you are only doing domestic then get one of these and possibly change to better blade

Erbauer ERB337TCB 750W Tile Cutter 230V - https://www.NoLinksToThis/p/erbauer-erb337tcb-750w-tile-cutter-230v/34771

J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

I have been using be similar saw to the Erbauer -looks like it could be made by the same people. I changed the blade to an Armey PTC 180mm disc. The scale/ ruler for the fence is printed on coated paper and is wearing off, i had to adjust the motor position to have it cutting square. Aside that it's easy to clean and drain the water, I've done quite a bit of cutting with it and no problems. The original blade want much cop the replacement I got from eBay.

Reply to Recommendations for wet cutter in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks