Discuss Recommendations for new wet cutter in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hello all

I had asked about the dewalt dw24000 a while back and while it’s a great piece of kit I is just too expensive for me to justify at the moment.

I am looking at the rubi nd-200 which seems to get good feed back and sticking a good quality blade on it.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.

I would be using it mainly on ceramic and porcelain and would want to do mitre cuts.

H

hmtiling

Y
hello all

I had asked about the dewalt dw24000 a while back and while it’s a great piece of kit I is just too expensive for me to justify at the moment.

I am looking at the rubi nd-200 which seems to get good feed back and sticking a good quality blade on it.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.

I would be using it mainly on ceramic and porcelain and would want to do mitre cuts.
You'd be better off with a grinder for mitres. I very rarely get a wet saw out nowadays. Grinders, wet sponge and a couple of keter tables

O

One Day

I have a used (but well looked-after) Dewalt if you're interested?

(And I'm driving down to Oxford in the next couple of weeks)

James De

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hello all, I just wanted to say that I settled on a grinder and the rubi nd 200 which i purchased from the forum sponser protilingtools who were excellent. Many thanks to them.
How you finding the Rubi wetsaw? I'm thinking of getting one. Pros and cons?

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
To be honest it’s depends on material you are fitting and what you want to spend. There are sooo many threads on this site about blades. Have a look. A lot of the time it’s personal preference. Call protiler they can suggest or ats.

Reply to Recommendations for new wet cutter in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks