Search the forum,

Discuss Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

View attachment 93211

Down here nothing is cheap that's why the client brought his own trusted tradesmen in from Nottingham. Trusted in what? Because it isn't in the building trade that's for sure.
A further point of interest is the back kitchen it's been in over a week and a guy came down from Nottingham to fix a few extra units so it could be templated for Corian!! I'll show the 'kitchen' as it stands today. No roof, no floor, no f...ing clue!
Is that a seamless glass roof they got .

W

WetSaw

Interesting technique... Screenshot_20170904-190856.png

Apparently it was "the worst floor they've ever seen"... Umm, why not sort the floor first?

Reaction score
Hi everyone ! I just paid nearly £1800 for a bathroom retiled floor to ceiling and I've been ripped off ! Just issued a court application cause the person..has refused to return. Although actually that's a good thing cause she's bodged our home up ! Any views ? I'd especially be greatful from any professional tilers for their opinions ? Thank you Oh we paid for tiling to the ceiling and got left with 15mm gaps which have some brown silicone in them...

IMG_3774.JPG IMG_3792.JPG IMG_3796.JPG IMG_3823.JPG IMG_3830.JPG IMG_3837.JPG IMG_3856.JPG IMG_3874.JPG

Reply to Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen