Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

If I posted a pic of the back of my van I would be banned from TF forever.:lol:

G

Gall.B

beebs 072.jpg beebs 073.jpg beebs 074.jpg beebs 175.jpg beebs 169.jpg

Back of pick-up on an average day, container where most other tools are kept & the most precious cargo the wee monkey that sometimes sits behind me.

A

Alan M

hi there i thought id show the back of my van. iv got 3 9x2 timers up on edge screwed to the floor of the van and a layer of 3/4 inch ply in sections(so i can open or remove parts to fit in things)on top just left in. iv got a little giant pro 3 series ladder in the larger area and use the narrower section for storing festool systainers or what ever small boxs iv got that day. as you can see there are a few tool boxs in there. i think there are 13-14 tool boxs in there in that pic
:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes: i think iv got a problem
. i find this setup works great for me as i can have a bit of everything in there or take the tools out above the ply and put stuff in there. there are just shelves on one side full of odds and ends, tapes, nails, screws, first aid kit, loo role , kettle, etc.
DSCF0943.jpg DSCF0945.jpg DSCF0941.jpg
DSCF0940.jpg

T

tfs

Had to buy a replacement van last week. Just got round to starting on Racking yesterday and a few hours today.

This is a work in progress and will finnish when I have time.

Construction methods used consisted of housings, glues and screws

Here is weher Im at so far....

Attachments

• DSC02285.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC02293.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC02294.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC02295.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC02297.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC02298.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC02299.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 104
Last edited by a moderator:
T

tfs

Its now a working van lol. I can get 8x4 sheets in with ease and anything bigger will go on the roof rack.

Im sure there will be more storage additions over the next few months though.

Attachments

• DSC02304.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC02302.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC02303.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 102
Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks