Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
i will put some up when ive cleaned it.
i had erm a bit of a accident the other night,i went in the van to get a hammer,the wife needed pics putting back up,just had decoraters in,anyhow,im looking in the dark,throw something to the back and hear a hissing,climb in,pick hissing thing up and, whosh, facefull and body full of expanding form:oops:,as im flapping about like a hooked fish i wiz it out back of van then think oh suger,me car,jump out,its pointing the opposite way,onto nextdoors driveway at he's car:oops:,grab a sand bag,jump on it like its a unexploded grenade and throw it in back of van,shut the doors,and calmly walk back into the house looking like a ghostbuster.the wife knew not to mention owt by the look on my face,and the bright yellow stuff growing all over my head:yikes:
best thing is,i aint got a clue wheres its come from,never use it

D

Derry

i will put some up when ive cleaned it.
i had erm a bit of a accident the other night,i went in the van to get a hammer,the wife needed pics putting back up,just had decoraters in,anyhow,im looking in the dark,throw something to the back and hear a hissing,climb in,pick hissing thing up and, whosh, facefull and body full of expanding form:oops:,as im flapping about like a hooked fish i wiz it out back of van then think oh suger,me car,jump out,its pointing the opposite way,onto nextdoors driveway at he's car:oops:,grab a sand bag,jump on it like its a unexploded grenade and throw it in back of van,shut the doors,and calmly walk back into the house looking like a ghostbuster.the wife knew not to mention owt by the look on my face,and the bright yellow stuff growing all over my head:yikes:
best thing is,i aint got a clue wheres its come from,never use it

:lol: :thumbsup:

Reaction score
Well new van means new racking so here goes

twice the size of the old van and full already so got the roof rack on order for ladders and trim tubes etc

Attachments

• Photo-0031.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Photo-0038.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 144
  • Photo-0037.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 139
  • Photo-0041.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 152
  • Photo-0032.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 149
  • Photo-0042.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Photo-0034.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 145
I

Ian

Top job Spanish. I'd scrub the 'power tools' off the tool boxes, if some light fingered git sees that it'll be grab and run.

H

hillhead

Very tidy spanish, now that layout would suit my van too.
But no room for pallets, maybe i should stop carrying them myself.

Reaction score
Very tidy spanish, now that layout would suit my van too.
But no room for pallets, maybe i should stop carrying them myself.

yeh Hillhead I get all my gear delivered, got sick of humping tiles and stone around and overloading the van.

so only ever have half a doz bags of addy and a bit of hardie backer to go in, need the roof rack for my wedi boards tho.

bobbynz

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I haven't got any pics and now i'm not on the tools i dont have a van now. But I set up a mennazine level to carry underlay sheets, gave me twice as much floor space, had to it was just a little nissan largo.
My mate has a hiace long wheelbase, he's fitted a full length draw that slides in and out from in between the internal wheel arches this leaves a solid flat platform the full width and length of the van to carry anything that wont go into the draw.
Its like Dr. Who's Tardis inside :lol:
sorry no pics, I'll try to get one the next time i see him.

M

MSB Tiling

Just bought a new van, cant wait to rack it out! Getting all excited thinking about it, its just finding the time.:hurray:

P

Peter

Here is my SWB Connect. A bit of shelving and correct place for everything and it's amazing what you can fit in a small van. Also shows off the mighty Sigma collection for those curious :lol:
P1010492.jpg P1010493.jpg

Reply to PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks