Search the forum,

Discuss Photos of your work! - Professional Wall and Floor Tiling Pictures (2019 Public Thread) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

Recent wet room, illuminated shadow gap
LRM_EXPORT_97086867115393_20190810_174737519.jpeg

W

WetSaw

20190720_121218.jpg 20190812_185654.jpg 20190812_185924.jpg

After 7 years of living with that bathroom I finally had the opportunity to do it while the wife was in the UK for a couple of weeks. On a budget as it's a rented house ( landlord is more than happy for me to do whatever I want!). Floor tiles €7.50 m2, wall tiles €4.50. Only half tiled because plaster is cheaper! Rustic ( read rough..) plastering to match the rest of the house. Done in the evening and weekend after I finished work.

Joshjupp

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Looks well @Joshjupp
Niche looks good, however, if you could get in habit of mitring the trim corners, it’d really lift it again.
I know mate I did mitre the trims to start with but wasn’t going well it’s my mates house he wanted to do all the prep work the walls were really twisted couldn’t get the mitres to line up nicely first time I’ve done a niche without mitres I wasn’t too happy about it

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Really like that @Joshjupp :)

Love the contrast of the tiles.

Reply to Photos of your work! - Professional Wall and Floor Tiling Pictures (2019 Public Thread) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen