Search the forum,

Discuss Photos of your work! - Professional Wall and Floor Tiling Pictures (2019 Public Thread) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

andreas

TF
Reaction score
mirror mosaic, 3mm thick ,fiddly bit of work

FB_IMG_1564851514703.jpg

FB_IMG_1564851522808.jpg

FB_IMG_1564851538876.jpg

FB_IMG_1564851554220.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Eeeerm no the encaustic style ones. We've picked something similar for our bathroom. Having one feature wall with something kinda similar. Hoping it works out okay because it'll bug me to bits if I don't like it in the end.

Edit: these ones mate - you might have meant these actually. Looking at them again you could say they're black with white bits or white with black bits lol

O

Old Mod

Looking at them again you could say they're black with white bits or white with black bits lol
:seenoevil::seenoevil: One should really read post properly :tearsofjoy:

I find I sometimes fail to see the new style quote box, apologies. :seenoevil:

Reply to Photos of your work! - Professional Wall and Floor Tiling Pictures (2019 Public Thread) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen