Currently reading:
Photos of your work! - Professional Wall and Floor Tiling Pictures (2019 Public Thread)

Discuss Photos of your work! - Professional Wall and Floor Tiling Pictures (2019 Public Thread) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

andreas

TF
hereford
mirror mosaic, 3mm thick ,fiddly bit of work

FB_IMG_1564851514703.jpg

FB_IMG_1564851522808.jpg

FB_IMG_1564851538876.jpg

FB_IMG_1564851554220.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Eeeerm no the encaustic style ones. We've picked something similar for our bathroom. Having one feature wall with something kinda similar. Hoping it works out okay because it'll bug me to bits if I don't like it in the end.

Edit: these ones mate - you might have meant these actually. Looking at them again you could say they're black with white bits or white with black bits lol

W

WetSaw

20190720_121218.jpg 20190812_185654.jpg 20190812_185924.jpg

After 7 years of living with that bathroom I finally had the opportunity to do it while the wife was in the UK for a couple of weeks. On a budget as it's a rented house ( landlord is more than happy for me to do whatever I want!). Floor tiles €7.50 m2, wall tiles €4.50. Only half tiled because plaster is cheaper! Rustic ( read rough..) plastering to match the rest of the house. Done in the evening and weekend after I finished work.

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Maidstone
Looks well @Joshjupp
Niche looks good, however, if you could get in habit of mitring the trim corners, it’d really lift it again.
I know mate I did mitre the trims to start with but wasn’t going well it’s my mates house he wanted to do all the prep work the walls were really twisted couldn’t get the mitres to line up nicely first time I’ve done a niche without mitres I wasn’t too happy about it

Reply to Photos of your work! - Professional Wall and Floor Tiling Pictures (2019 Public Thread) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement