Search the forum,

Discuss New Forum Version - Discussion and Feedback Thread in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We've finally upgraded tilersforums.com to the latest forum software version. Leagues ahead of all other forum types and with lots of extra features, of which I'll add to the forum at a later date, once we've all gotten used to the change.

Unlike with the sparky forum (sorry lads) I have managed to keep all the thanked statistics. So nothing has been lost there.

I'll be re-styling it, adding sponsors, and adding a few of the features we had before during the next few hours so please hang in there. :)

I hope you all enjoy the new forum which should be even quicker than the last, and even easier to use (for those that are newer to the forum).

D

DHTiling

homer.gif

laughing-019.gif
fart-in-bed.gif

P

Pebbs

Please hurry Dan, or I might start kicking this bag of Mapei Keraflex that someone left behind...I dont like clutter.

Pebbs

C

Colour Republic

pictures are not rendering right in firefox for me, seems they are not resizing but showing full scale all the time... is it just me?

C

Colour Republic

don't leave until tomorrow what can be done today.

only joking, a few teething problems are to be expected.. any way to turn off the ads like before so the full width of the screen can be used for posts? or is that a theme you have to build again?

C

Colour Republic

Also it seems i camn't thank you for your post about above as I get this message... oh well your loss :lol:

Colour Republic, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. If you have followed a link to the Pub aka Tilers Forums Arms - then you need to read THIS thread which explains how you get access to that area.
  2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Reply to New Forum Version - Discussion and Feedback Thread in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen