Search the forum,

Discuss New Forum Version - Discussion and Feedback Thread in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We've finally upgraded tilersforums.com to the latest forum software version. Leagues ahead of all other forum types and with lots of extra features, of which I'll add to the forum at a later date, once we've all gotten used to the change.

Unlike with the sparky forum (sorry lads) I have managed to keep all the thanked statistics. So nothing has been lost there.

I'll be re-styling it, adding sponsors, and adding a few of the features we had before during the next few hours so please hang in there. :)

I hope you all enjoy the new forum which should be even quicker than the last, and even easier to use (for those that are newer to the forum).

S

Stewart

Looking fresh....... as I'm a new member (only been on a week or so) was still getting used to the last one, so the change wont affect me as much as some of the older members, but I'm sure everyone will be quite positive about it. So that's a thumbs up from me!

A

Aston

i really really like the new look!!!

it looks fresh and feels like the place has moved to an new house lol

seriously, a change is a good as a rest......i should know!!!:thumbsup:
new look forum, new look aston tiling.....heres to a bright new start

S

SandyFloor

I think you'll need to let David Campbell know to change the colours ( if he doesn't already). I don't think he'll like blue and orange :lol:

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
The night node is hurting my eyes. Maybe I should draw the curtains or just wait until it's night before I switch over to it again. I like what I see so far. Will just take a few hours to get used to where all the icons and buttons have moved to. There seems to be a lot of wasted space at the top of the page (next to the logo). I'm sure the old site had more info, but maybe it's my mind playing tricks on me. The old site colours & design are now fading away!!
Well done to the team on the migration, I bet you will be celebrating the success of the project. Cheers Sean

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Aaaaaaarrrrggghhhh! now I got to get used to this one ......:thumbsup:

P

PGM Tiling Solutions

Liking the new look and the nightmode is top!! Will probably still take me a while to find my way around but should add to all the other stuff I've learnt from here.

Well done to all involved in the switch over.

Cheers

Paul

Reply to New Forum Version - Discussion and Feedback Thread in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen