Search the forum,

Discuss Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Squarish please.

Lost my frameless ones. They're somewhere in the house but I'm fooked if I can find them.

O

Old Mod

Squarish please.

Lost my frameless ones. They're somewhere in the house but I'm fooked if I can find them.

Haha how's this?
image.jpg

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Im a big sci fi fan , horror and action fan, don't do romance at all or **** !
Ive a M8 android box so i just plug in and watch owt whats out for free
Some ive watched lately
Fury -good
Gardians of the galexy -ace
Purge 1 and 2- ace
50 shades-biggest bag of tosh ever made
New star trek movies- ace
Loads more but typing on here is becoming hard work

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Equalizer was brillient
WWZ was good, much better than the book.
Zombies, i love owt zombiefied
One of the 1st zombie films i watch was flesh eaters in the 80s, a zombie fighting a shark, a great moment in film history :) we had to put 50p pieces in the back of the tv , the lad used to have a full week worth of money on his tv with us lot watching horror movies after school :)

O

Old Mod

Oh if we're gonna drag up older movies! :)
RED 1&2! Wickedly funny. John Malmovich is absolutely brilliant as is Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren and Morgan Freeman!
From Paris With Love. One of John Travolta's best by far!

O

Old Mod

World war Z....with brad pit...good film
Equalizer with denzel Washington.
Children of men...with clive owen
All great films
I can like u for World War Z and Equalizer Andy, but I'm sorry Clive Owen? Can't do that! Haha :D

S

Spud

Keanu reeves is in a good action film recently loads of good fight. Scenes when I think of the name of it I will post it john something

Reply to Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen