Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Equalizer was brillient
WWZ was good, much better than the book.
Zombies, i love owt zombiefied
One of the 1st zombie films i watch was flesh eaters in the 80s, a zombie fighting a shark, a great moment in film history :) we had to put 50p pieces in the back of the tv , the lad used to have a full week worth of money on his tv with us lot watching horror movies after school :)

O

Old Mod

Oh if we're gonna drag up older movies! :)
RED 1&2! Wickedly funny. John Malmovich is absolutely brilliant as is Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren and Morgan Freeman!
From Paris With Love. One of John Travolta's best by far!

O

Old Mod

World war Z....with brad pit...good film
Equalizer with denzel Washington.
Children of men...with clive owen
All great films
I can like u for World War Z and Equalizer Andy, but I'm sorry Clive Owen? Can't do that! Haha :D

S

Spud

Keanu reeves is in a good action film recently loads of good fight. Scenes when I think of the name of it I will post it john something

J

Just Rizzle

Just watched seven psychopaths...bit strange but worth watching, favourite quote from the film " I didn't mean to break his nose, it was just at the centre of where I was punching"
I do believe this is the follow up film to in bruge" with colin farrel and Brendan Gleeson
love the part where they insult the big American "yer a fu....g elephant

S

Spare Tool

I do believe this is the follow up film to in bruge" with colin farrel and Brendan Gleeson
love the part where they insult the big American "yer a fu....g elephant

It is indeed Ray, I havn't seen 'in bruges' yet but think i'll track it down cuz quite enjoyed seven psychcos :cool:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
New jurassic park films out this week...
Loved the first one....went a bit down hill from there.
Lucy was a good ....then again anything with scarlett johansson in it is a good film..
;)

O

Old Mod

Saw Keanu on a chat show recently, think it was Johnathan Ross, he is a little bit out there! A little strange is Keanu haha great movies tho!

Reply to Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks