Discuss Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Guardians of the Galaxy I liked a lot. Even better than avengers and iron man. Stark is just waaaay too full of himself IMO.

They took a big punt on him. If it didn't reach profit they were handing the brand over to some collective of investors. As they did when they sold batman and Spider-Man or whatever popular action men brands it was.

So they only had weird less popular brands left to play with. And rob downy hadn't had a major role and he was really taking the part and making it his own and wasn't sticking to the script. Many thought that was it, and it wasn't going anywhere. But he pulled it off.

I like him and whatnot but they give him too much in the avengers. Loads of other characters should have their time as he has iron man.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ps the soundtrack to guardians of the Galaxy (I think it's called volume 2 - the tape he plays of his mothers) is absolutely banging. I play it most days of the week it's a right good mix of old stuff.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Watched American sniper last night.
Was a bit disappointed with it tbh.
To much about his personal life in it.

Was surprised to find out he wad killed when he left the army by a veteran he was trying to help. ..

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Guardians of the Galaxy I liked a lot. Even better than avengers and iron man. Stark is just waaaay too full of himself IMO.

They took a big punt on him. If it didn't reach profit they were handing the brand over to some collective of investors. As they did when they sold batman and Spider-Man or whatever popular action men brands it was.

So they only had weird less popular brands left to play with. And rob downy hadn't had a major role and he was really taking the part and making it his own and wasn't sticking to the script. Many thought that was it, and it wasn't going anywhere. But he pulled it off.

I like him and whatnot but they give him too much in the avengers. Loads of other characters should have their time as he has iron man.
I like downy ,he plays ironman well, but they do concentrate on him to much in the films when the others are just as good .
And guardians is one of my fave films of the last year , the music is ace

Watched American sniper last night.
Was a bit disappointed with it tbh.
To much about his personal life in it.

Was surprised to find out he wad killed when he left the army by a veteran he was trying to help. ..
Sniper is ok, was shocked at the end too.
If you have not seen the 2 purge films and like violent films watch them, they are really good ,well made and acted

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I like downy ,he plays ironman well, but they do concentrate on him to much in the films when the others are just as good .
And guardians is one of my fave films of the last year , the music is ace

Sniper is ok, was shocked at the end too.
If you have not seen the 2 purge films and like violent films watch them, they are really good ,well made and acted
Purge 3 is on sky now! OOOoooooOooo
Oh wait it might be 2. How many has there been, 2?

O

Old Mod

I heard u were here last night @Dan :D

image.jpg

See told u! Haha

image.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I heard about that and was meant to look for it but forgot. He's a good bloke he is. Looked old on graham norton the other day though!

O

Old Mod

I heard about that and was meant to look for it but forgot. He's a good bloke he is. Looked old on graham norton the other day though!

Yeah it's a shame, my image of him is always one of the movie 'Commando' and the immortal line,
"Remeber Sully when I told you I was going to kill you last? Well I lied!" Hahaha classic Arnie!

Reply to Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks