Discuss Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah that's a good film too.

You should watch the original called "Boiler Room". It's the same story from another persons perspective.

M

Mr Tiler

Sound dan il have a look the weekend. Bit where those pills he takes to many of finally kick in and hes on the floor spazming got me i was crying lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought where he drove home fine, then it showed you how he actually drove home was a stunner.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've just updated my Kodi - loads more stuff. Awesome recommendation whoever that was.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
:rolleyes: T'was I dear boy!!! I haven't updated mine yet, how did you do that???
Do you have a green square under system menu called "add on in saller"? Click that, have a look around.

Should have auto update on for the apps you have anyway I'd have thought. Ours came with it on. But I wiped mine by mistake (meant to clear cache as it was crashing a lot and cleared data - ended up with a Amazon fire stick that I paid too much for without the goodies) so reinstalled it all and found some other stuff throw on there.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If you go to Video > Add-ons you should have some options from when the original zip file it was installed with. In there you should find someone more sources.

I'll take some screen shots of mine for you see if you have all these mate 2 secs....

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
There's an after dark menu that probably doesn't need explaining.

I found more sources to add more menus and things.

I have a username and password if mine has more than yours and you want to replicate mine give me a shout. Was last updated UI wise August 18th I think it said.

image.jpg
You go into the above system menu and add zip files for the Kodi to download. image.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 76463 View attachment 76464 View attachment 76465 View attachment 76466 View attachment 76467 View attachment 76468 View attachment 76469 View attachment 76470 View attachment 76471
There's an after dark menu that probably doesn't need explaining.

I found more sources to add more menus and things.

I have a username and password if mine has more than yours and you want to replicate mine give me a shout. Was last updated UI wise August 18th I think it said.

View attachment 76473
You go into the above system menu and add zip files for the Kodi to download.
@Plan Tec Tiling did you get this mate?

Reply to Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks