Search the forum,

Discuss Mlt in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bill

Yes I agree with you how can Gary call himself a tiler when he has to use clips to produce this
www.gbwalsh.co.uk and you can lay plank tiles without them. you are truly the best tiler I have ever seen in my life and would like to offer to labour for you free of charge just so I can learn some off the skills it takes to throw down some crappy planks and brag that it is hi end work.
I din't write that planks were high end work........... I was responding to Antonio's comment about sizes of tiles used.

Try reading properly before making an ill-judged comment.

O

One Day

I din't write that planks were high end work........... I was responding to Antonio's comment about sizes of tiles used.

your post came across as a bit petulant though! :p

O

Old Mod

They are products for those not tiler :)
true @3_fall ?
Haha yes Antonio, only non Tilers like me use clips! ;)

Must admit tho, these clips were REALLY small!
View media item 12211
Helped with keeping wall flat tho!
happy-thumb-up-045.gif

View media item 12209

T

The D

the only ill-judged comment is 'sometimes I wonder how you lot can call yourself tilers' can you be more specific who is you lot ?

B

Bill

It is a thought from my viewpoint which had relevance for the thread. So no, it wasn't ill judged.

H

hmtiling

'well judged' is the operative phrase here. Your comment was rash to say the least and ignorant to say more.

I

Ian

I feel really bad for trying out levelling systems now. First thing in the morning I'm going to chuck my laser level in the skip as this is obviously cheating as well. Did you get your trial kit from perfectlevelmaster.co.uk by the way @Tom Astley ? I see you were keen to try them out.

Reply to Mlt in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen