Mlt

Search the forum,

Discuss Mlt in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bill

Yes I agree with you how can Gary call himself a tiler when he has to use clips to produce this
www.gbwalsh.co.uk and you can lay plank tiles without them. you are truly the best tiler I have ever seen in my life and would like to offer to labour for you free of charge just so I can learn some off the skills it takes to throw down some crappy planks and brag that it is hi end work.
I din't write that planks were high end work........... I was responding to Antonio's comment about sizes of tiles used.

Try reading properly before making an ill-judged comment.

O

Old Mod

They are products for those not tiler :)
true @3_fall ?
Haha yes Antonio, only non Tilers like me use clips! ;)

Must admit tho, these clips were REALLY small!
View media item 12211
Helped with keeping wall flat tho!
happy-thumb-up-045.gif

View media item 12209

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
@Tom Astley .....to save you the trouble of quoting individual posts, you can now select multiple quotes and add them all in one post. It's not essential and doesn't make you any better or worse on the forum, it's just a different, sometimes easier way of doing it.
Your wasted as a tiler mate.....should of been a politician. .lol
Thinking about it, it's a bit like levelling clips!!!

Your wasted as a tiler mate. ......should of been a politician. .lol

I

Italy

I din't write that planks were high end work........... I was responding to Antonio's comment about sizes of tiles used.

Try reading properly before making an ill-judged comment.
I have read correttamente.non was a response to antonio.
because I had not yet spoken. antonio is a response to the photo you posted.
unfortunately I am not able to translate the response that created this mess.
but more or less I have something I understand.
dear @Tom Astley I'm just a poor tiler, but they are always available for advice to raise the level of my work, because as they say in Italy, only the foolish never change his mind.
wishes for a Merry Christmas :)

Reply to Mlt in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.