Search the forum,

Discuss Mlt in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

Clips are an option not a requirement and won't make a poor tiler a good one , nothing can replace years of experience but they do make a difficult job easier and all pros want their work to be the best it possibly can be .anything ,tool, method or device that can assist with that is a positive not a negative

T

The D

Can you imagine using those on a shopfitting job and telling the foreman that he can't cover the floor up even thought the tiles have set.........sometimes I wonder how you lot can call yourself tilers.
Yes I agree with you how can Gary call himself a tiler when he has to use clips to produce this
www.gbwalsh.co.uk and you can lay plank tiles without them. you are truly the best tiler I have ever seen in my life and would like to offer to labour for you free of charge just so I can learn some off the skills it takes to throw down some crappy planks and brag that it is hi end work.

S

Spare Tool

Clips are an option not a requirement and won't make a poor tiler a good one , nothing can replace years of experience but they do make a difficult job easier and all pros want their work to be the best it possibly can be .anything ,tool, method or device that can assist with that is a positive not a negative
Leveling clips have there place in every tilers tool box, I've just finished a wetroom in 1000x500's, all walls were dot and dabbed and plasterers done a great job apart from one small dip in the wall, the clips got me out of a whole heap of trouble there, only used half a dozen on the whole room but wouldn't be without em in the van..
WP_20151112_16_30_13_Pro.jpg

I

Italy

Leveling clips have there place in every tilers tool box, I've just finished a wetroom in 1000x500's, all walls were dot and dabbed and plasterers done a great job apart from one small dip in the wall, the clips got me out of a whole heap of trouble there, only used half a dozen on the whole room but wouldn't be without em in the van.. View attachment 78848
you overdo leveling, too many :)
big @Andystiletiling

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Yes I agree with you how can Gary call himself a tiler when he has to use clips to produce this
www.gbwalsh.co.uk and you can lay plank tiles without them. you are truly the best tiler I have ever seen in my life and would like to offer to labour for you free of charge just so I can learn some off the skills it takes to throw down some crappy planks and brag that it is hi end work.
oh ffs deano, i come out with the shitty remarks bitching about the elitists on here , we will have less of that :innocent:

Reply to Mlt in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen