Mlt

Search the forum,

Discuss Mlt in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

The guy that devised the MLT invented the Tuscan levelling system this is the latest one he has come up with I will do a review when I get a chance to use it , it is very well thought out and designed by a tiler ,the tensioning straps have very close teeth/ ratchets on them so gives a bit more control than some of the other lash systems , like the Tuscan and rubi clips they pull from above so don't knock the tiles of square when tightening up I have been using raimondi for years and like it so am looking forward to trialling the MLT

I

Italy

each head their own ideas, I challenge any tiler lay 600x1200 or 200 x 900 or the like with no leveling ...... even with perfect bottom.
there is no comparison with leveling straighten tiles non-planar. Money well spent, finite problems tiles distorted
of course I will be half trowel, not a professional, but the night I sleep tranquillo.in peace with myself knowing that I did the best I could fare.amen

B

Bill

900x200 no clips...........

2015-09-29 14.11.15.jpg

T

The D

Can you imagine using those on a shopfitting job and telling the foreman that he can't cover the floor up even thought the tiles have set.........sometimes I wonder how you lot can call yourself tilers.
Yes I agree with you how can Gary call himself a tiler when he has to use clips to produce this
www.gbwalsh.co.uk and you can lay plank tiles without them. you are truly the best tiler I have ever seen in my life and would like to offer to labour for you free of charge just so I can learn some off the skills it takes to throw down some crappy planks and brag that it is hi end work.

S

Spare Tool

Clips are an option not a requirement and won't make a poor tiler a good one , nothing can replace years of experience but they do make a difficult job easier and all pros want their work to be the best it possibly can be .anything ,tool, method or device that can assist with that is a positive not a negative
Leveling clips have there place in every tilers tool box, I've just finished a wetroom in 1000x500's, all walls were dot and dabbed and plasterers done a great job apart from one small dip in the wall, the clips got me out of a whole heap of trouble there, only used half a dozen on the whole room but wouldn't be without em in the van..
WP_20151112_16_30_13_Pro.jpg

I

Italy

Leveling clips have there place in every tilers tool box, I've just finished a wetroom in 1000x500's, all walls were dot and dabbed and plasterers done a great job apart from one small dip in the wall, the clips got me out of a whole heap of trouble there, only used half a dozen on the whole room but wouldn't be without em in the van.. View attachment 78848
you overdo leveling, too many :)
big @Andystiletiling

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Yes I agree with you how can Gary call himself a tiler when he has to use clips to produce this
www.gbwalsh.co.uk and you can lay plank tiles without them. you are truly the best tiler I have ever seen in my life and would like to offer to labour for you free of charge just so I can learn some off the skills it takes to throw down some crappy planks and brag that it is hi end work.
oh ffs deano, i come out with the shitty remarks bitching about the elitists on here , we will have less of that :innocent:

Reply to Mlt in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.