Discuss Large format tile cutter options in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being tasked with by customers. Up to now, I've been cutting the 1200mm length with angle grinder/diamond blade, but seeking advice on my next snap cutter from others experiences: So what's the skinny: Rubi, Siri Pro, Montolit or Sigma?
Cheers

Reaction score
if it was me 1st id get a line cutter...its like a glass cutter so unlimed length of rips... then a sigma..cant remember the model number but i think it was 1500mm long....and u are set!

Reaction score
Rubi 1200 works well for me. It’s a beast though to lug around. Had to get a better quality scoring wheel to the one supplied though. But good quality cutter imo

Rubi TX-1250 MAX​

Reaction score
Rubi 1200 works well for me. It’s a beast though to lug around. Had to get a better quality scoring wheel to the one supplied though. But good quality cutter imo

Rubi TX-1250 MAX​

i was a big fan of rubi...the ts 60 was ther best thing since sliced white... i know we all have prefs...but once i got a sigma...i got 3... mosaic...up to 900 and 1500 i think...they are truly a better class... but the bird who was a rubi rep i wanted to bang her...so naturally....hahahah

Reaction score
Get a montolit or a sigma 1 rail tile cutters last longer than Rubis. Rubis rails always bend and end up not cutting straight from previous experience from the small ones too the big ones.

Reply to Large format tile cutter options in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks