Discuss Hi All in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

M

marshLady89

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I'm new to the tiling trade. I have only been tiling for 3 weeks with a guy who has his own business and I'm really enjoying it.

Got recommended this website for me to get some help and advice.....

I'm not guaranteed work everyday with the guy I'm working with which means no pay. So..I have been looking for other company's around Sussex who would take on a trainee female tiler.

I would really appreciate your advice or if you know of any companies.

Many Thanks :thumbsup:

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

:welcome:Young lady to the best tilers forum.

Have a look at some of the courses/training centres that may be near you to get some qualifications or use your USP to promote yourself within your area.

Good luck and keep on enjoying.

Reaction score
Hi all

I joined the army from school and served for 10 years. Then got to civvy street and became a hgv driver for a long time, I've thought about tiling for a while and thought why not?, ive done a basic course which was very interesting, I've done a few little jobs like kitchen splash backs which turned out great but ideally I'd like to work with/for someone with experience and learn all that I can to better myself and hopefully help them out along the way, I'm based in South Croydon, I can drive and have the basic tools.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

PM me if you can help

OP
B

Blunt Tool

Hi all

I joined the army from school and served for 10 years. Then got to civvy street and became a hgv driver for a long time, I've thought about tiling for a while and thought why not?, ive done a basic course which was very interesting, I've done a few little jobs like kitchen splash backs which turned out great but ideally I'd like to work with/for someone with experience and learn all that I can to better myself and hopefully help them out along the way, I'm based in South Croydon, I can drive and have the basic tools.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

PM me if you can help

Have a look around locally, tile shops etc leave your details with them to pass onto tilers hopefully get one taking you on to gain more experience

Reply to Hi All in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer