Search the forum,

Discuss good diamond blades in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

I hope this is not too much of an advert for the supplier but I must say I am very impressed with the quailty and longevity of my diamond blades , they are really decent and cut well with no chipping and I think Alan and his guys at ATS deserve a pat on the back for it , I run these porcelain blades on all my grinders and so do the guys that work for me and to date we havent had a single problem with them

Attachments

• IMG_20141114_133156 (1024x768).jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 222
S

Stef

Best quality blades you will buy.
Try their cores aswell, the dry cores are the dogs..

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Can't fault them, have just ordered a new 300mm blade from them.
Allan is sending me a couple to test in my track saw for cutting mistral board ( like corian)
going to try them on tiles too

S

Spud

Allan is sending me a couple to test in my track saw for cutting mistral board ( like corian)
which track saw do you have ? I bought the marcrist stc 185 a couple of weeks ago

C

Concrete guy

We developed a couple of blades in conjunction with Bushboard for their M Stone Quartz and Max-Top and both companies customers.

These are modified stone and porcelain blades to fit plunge saws with a 20mm centre bore.

We know these cut quartz dry with carpentry tools as we've already sold over 1000 units with no issues.

We keep being asked if these will cut solid surface, the answer is I don't know. I have a feeling there's too high a resin content in solid surface for diamond blades to be efficient but there's nothing like running a test to find out.

So I'm interested to see what Paul comes up with.

Reaction score
How do the ATS m14 dry corers fair on porcelain, for example how many holes and should you still sponge them?
Got a load off diatech last year and the diamond separated after only a handful of holes on them all.

Reply to good diamond blades in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen