Search the forum,

Discuss Exceeding substrate weight limits. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Let's see how honest you are....

Have you ever exceeded the limit a wall substrate can carry .... even if only by a small amount.. say 2kg's :)

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Protilers

I have!!!......with no probs........but would not take the p..................................

P

Protilers

Dave......you know better than almost every single....Moderator, Admin or member of this site........BS is a guideline.......NOTHING MORE......the job I am on at the mo the plasterers convinced the client that the tiler would "WANT" the walls plastered!!!!!!!!.......and they charged accordingly.........thank the gods they are Porcel-Thin from F.E.E.T..........that said BS is a guideline.........

all the best

Lee

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I voted yes, but I will be going to the TTA confession on Sunday. I just hope I don't get Excommunicated.:yikes:

Reply to Exceeding substrate weight limits. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen