Search the forum,

Discuss DeWalt D24000 Tile Cutter - Oh what a beauty! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
View attachment 19489
this is my van as of 10 mins ago dave and i would consider it relativly empty so you can see my problem, but it goes in on the 2 boxes on the right and the legs fit down the left side or on the roof (that is a chore)

I really don't know how you lads can cope with such a small van:rolleyes5:

I have a Renault Master and still could do with more space:mad2:

With regards the D24000 Dave, I can't recommend it enough:thumbsup: I had hung back for the Tornado being released in the UK but when the UK main dealer for Montolit told me to buy the DeWalt I really didn't need to research the matter any further:smilewinkgrin:

Oh, and the fact that David at TT told me he was putting the price up did gee me up a bit......

Last edited:
S

Scott

At last I am going to order mine in the next few weeks in readiness for my tiling at home. I have to say after looking at the alternative cutters out there its certainly one of the lightest i have seen.

Reply to DeWalt D24000 Tile Cutter - Oh what a beauty! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen