Search the forum,

Discuss Cost of wetroom... any ideas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bunnycd

My bathroom is looking rather dated, just wondering if the cost of a wetroom would be excessive, and if I can have a bath in it as well, or would that look rather odd?

D

DHTiling

That depends on system used and size of room... a bit like how long is a piece of string..?

F

faithhealer

My bathroom is looking rather dated, just wondering if the cost of a wetroom would be excessive, and if I can have a bath in it as well, or would that look rather odd?
A lot of bathroom salesrooms offer a design service. Measure your room, make a note of pipework (especially the soil) type of flooring, windows dorrs etc . get it designed free then shop around!

B

brian c

depending on the size of your bathroom you could have a bath aswell as a wet area.The wet area could be divided by a glass panel...very popular.

B

bunnycd

Thanks for your replies. I will get a quote, maybe try to divide up the bathroom into two then I could have an enclosed wet room with shower and the bath will then be in a different room. Depends upon the size of the bathroom, I guess you could have a doorway with the shower / wet room just off the bathroom. Given me lots of ideas :)

B

bunnycd

Yes that will be great I am in Worcestershire.

I have to pay for my decking to be replaced and paved before the bathroom, I have been researching imprinted concrete for my patio.

I wonder if a wet room could be made out of that stuff?

W

White Room

Printed concrete has the problem with cracking with many controlled joints to allow for any movement, I know I done it when it first came over to this country.

Great for drives and patios, not a wet room material though

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wetdec

Thanks for your replies. I will get a quote, maybe try to divide up the bathroom into two then I could have an enclosed wet room with shower and the bath will then be in a different room. Depends upon the size of the bathroom, I guess you could have a doorway with the shower / wet room just off the bathroom. Given me lots of ideas :)

If you email me a drawing I will take a look for you..........:thumbsup:

Reply to Cost of wetroom... any ideas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm tiling the floor of a wetroom and would like some advice on the best way to lay the...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are redoing our main bathroom and looking for a second opinion on tanking. We have bought...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen