Currently reading:
Cost of wetroom... any ideas

Discuss Cost of wetroom... any ideas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

My bathroom is looking rather dated, just wondering if the cost of a wetroom would be excessive, and if I can have a bath in it as well, or would that look rather odd?
A lot of bathroom salesrooms offer a design service. Measure your room, make a note of pipework (especially the soil) type of flooring, windows dorrs etc . get it designed free then shop around!

W

wetdec

Thanks for your replies. I will get a quote, maybe try to divide up the bathroom into two then I could have an enclosed wet room with shower and the bath will then be in a different room. Depends upon the size of the bathroom, I guess you could have a doorway with the shower / wet room just off the bathroom. Given me lots of ideas :)

If you email me a drawing I will take a look for you..........:thumbsup:

Reply to Cost of wetroom... any ideas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are porcelain. I’ve just got to the end of my bag of Mapei flexible rapid set tile adhesive (powdered)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.