Search the forum,

Discuss cost effective tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

davy583

Hi all, I need some help? I am just about to do my tiling course and need to find a cost effective shop or website to buy my tools. When I say cost effective I don’t mean cheap I mean quality tools at quality prices. I am in the Tyne and Wear area so a shop in that area would be great or any websites that you know of would be a great help to me.

Thanks a million people
Davy583

D

Dean G

Hi I always do a quick search on ebay seem to get alot of decent Buy it now prices but be aware of carraige and check sellers ratings if in doubt leave it out.

B

BuyBrandTools

When buying tools on ebay, make sure that the seller is offering a full guarantee, as it is them that you will have to go to if you encounter any problems and NOT the manufacturer.

Reply to cost effective tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I’m new to the tiling scene. As a camp ranger I take care of a property in Massachusetts...
Replies
Views
Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views
Hi, A newcomer here and thank you to anyone with the patience to read my drivel. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen