Discuss Waterproofing options for new shower room in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
am I tripping or is the floor not perfectly leveled? No hate just that it ticks me
No offence taken šŸ¤£

It is not level - the two tiles in the far right corner, into the shower stall, are installed on a 2-3 degree Wedi riolito Neo shower tray with a linear drain up against the wall.

It was my worry about preserving the slope, whilst setting the heating mat in self leveller, that I was posting about earlier.

The rest of the floor is plumb, pinky promise!

Reaction score
IMG_6228.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6227.jpeg
    599.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6199.jpeg
    1,007.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6204.jpeg
    385 KB · Views: 18

Tile Marble Granite

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The ledge, waterproof it well and install a slab on top with a 3/4 overleap and insert it under the wall tile if possible. The ledge should always be pitched down towards the shower. Don't know if you can do that now. Give it a try. There will be loads of water going on top of the ledge. Once done apply silicone.

Last edited:

Reply to Waterproofing options for new shower room in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks