Search the forum,

Discuss Best Tile Layout Opinions in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

R

Robert19306

Ok guys following on from my thread on cutter for 600x600 could I have some opinions on layout for this space of possible. The plan is to tile the Hall kitchen/dining and sunroom all with the same tile which is 56.5x56.5 polished porcelain. The lady who supplied the tiles recommended to tile straight through kitchen/dining/sunroom starting in middle of the kitchen and tile hall separately with a mosaic of the same tile separating them at the doorway between hall and kitchen. The narrow end of the kitchen is working out with around a 3/4 tile on both sides of cantered and the wide part will end up with a 3 inch or so tile under the kitchen units at the window side which might be ok.
Any opinions on layout would be much appreciated as I have a bit of work to do before I start it preparing screed.

Cheers
James.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Best Tile Layout Opinions in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
I have a small kitchen with a floor area of 265cm x 140cm with the door recess adding another 20...
Replies
Views
Hi, and thanks for any advice. After pulling over 900 lbs of dead weight in the center of my...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen