Search the forum,

Discuss Best tile adhesive for honed and filled travertine tile on top of AKW formsafe tanking in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

A

Andrew Daughtry

Hi I'm plumbing and heating engineer fitting a wet room with travertine tiles, walls and floor the room will be tanked with AKW formsafe tanking, what is the best tile adhesive for fitting travertine tiles i have always used mapei adhesive and grout.
Any recommendations would be much appreciated

H

hmtiling

I'd use a decent rapid white s1 remembering to back skim the tile and fill in any voids. The aim is complete coverage under the tile, as it always is, but it's more important to achieve this in a wetroom.

Reply to Best tile adhesive for honed and filled travertine tile on top of AKW formsafe tanking in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen