Discuss Best tile adhesive for honed and filled travertine tile on top of AKW formsafe tanking in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

Andrew Daughtry

Hi I'm plumbing and heating engineer fitting a wet room with travertine tiles, walls and floor the room will be tanked with AKW formsafe tanking, what is the best tile adhesive for fitting travertine tiles i have always used mapei adhesive and grout.
Any recommendations would be much appreciated

H

hmtiling

I'd use a decent rapid white s1 remembering to back skim the tile and fill in any voids. The aim is complete coverage under the tile, as it always is, but it's more important to achieve this in a wetroom.

Reply to Best tile adhesive for honed and filled travertine tile on top of AKW formsafe tanking in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks