Discuss Best Angle Grinder Blade in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

K

kingnewport

Hi , I use an angle grinder 4" and struggle to find a reliable blade .
Any thorts?
I'm using a rubi one atm but find they blunt after a few weeks.

A

AndY mac

Had no problems with the bosch extra clean turbo diamond blade and lasts for ages.

U

Unused Account 1

I had a beava blade given ,very good ,used to use marcrist ,ats the next port of call

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Spectrum SL blades for me. You may find they still blunt after a few weeks use on porcelain but for the price who cares?

M

Mike ramsdale

I came across a decent one in my local suppliers, called Trojan, cleanest cut I have ever achieved with a grinder and lasts forever. Only 19 quid too and is way better than the Marcrist that I burnt out after 3 weeks

W

White Room

I came across a decent one in my local suppliers, called Trojan, cleanest cut I have ever achieved with a grinder and lasts forever. Only 19 quid too and is way better than the Marcrist that I burnt out after 3 weeks

What tiles did you cut with the Trojan Mike ?

M

Mike ramsdale

Every kind of Porcelain. Must say though I have tryed to google them and it seems to come uo with a different blade to the one I got. the one I got was red in a black cardboard package and i can only find a green one online which is a lot more expensive. (I can't vouch for the green one)

Reply to Best Angle Grinder Blade in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Manufacturer specified 3mm bed for these large format (2.4x1.2m) tiles, and that's what the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay